Hair Nourishment Diet for Grey Hair
For healthy hair following vital nutrition is essential .
a) Vitamin A - vitamin A is necessary for promoting a healthy scalp and gives body and glow to your hair.
b) Vitamin B – vitamin B regulates the secretion of oil, keeps hair healthy & moisturized.
c) Minerals – minerals like zinc, iron & copper promote healthy hair. Food sources: zinc – red meat, chicken & green vegetables; iron – beef,red meat, parsley, eggs,; copper – seafood, egg yolk & whole grains.
d) Proteins – consuming more of protein gives your hair natural shine and good texture.
Food which contains these nutrition
- Eat foods rich in iron, minerals and vitamin A and B. Vitamin A - dark green vegetables & yellow fruits.
Vitamin B - fresh green leafy vegetables, bananas, tomatoes, cauliflower, cereals, liver kidney, yogurt, yeast and wheat germ. Minerals -
a) zinc - red meat, dried apricots ,chicken & green vegetables b) iron - beef, dried apricots, red meat, parsley, eggs, wheat & sunflower seeds c) copper - sunflower seeds, cashews, almonds, crabs and oysters, egg yolk & whole grains.
- Eat food rich in protein as sprouted whole grains, cereals, meat and so
- Eat foods rich in iodine such as banana, carrots and fish.
- Drink butter milk with a 2 teaspoons each of yeast and wheat germ . This will prevent and cure greying of hair.
- Grate some fresh ginger and mix with honey and keep it in a jar. Take intake of 1 teaspoon everyday.