Below is Natural Concoction to clear heart blockages
2. One Cup Lemon Juice
3. One Cup Garlic Juice.(Do not add water)
4. One Cup Ginger Juice. (Do not add water)
Put all 4 cups of ingredients in a pan , keep simmer flame & boil all ingredients down to about one cup. During boiling process the color of concoction might change .Now let the concoction cool till normal room temperature. When concoction reaches normal temperature , add one cup pure honey and stir well and keep in a air tight bottle.
Now take two tablespoons full in the morning with empty stomach and nothing else and let the magic to heal you begin in your life . You will experience the change within a month .
Smoking is Injurious to Health nearly 90% people on the planet know that and still large number of people do smoke and the irony is it’s well accepted in society . Smoking is addictive and thus when people start once it seems very difficult to them to quit smoking .
I thank you for reading this post because , you reading this post itself shows that you are really really concerned about your health . Let us look into some facts which you might have or might not have known .
The damage caused by smoking is influenced by:
1.Whether cigarette has a filter
3.The way how the tobacco has been prepared for it .
On average, each cigarette shortens a smoker’s life by around 11 minutes.
Research has shown that smoking reduces life expectancy by seven to eight years and it seems to be a known fact to many people. We all know death is inevitable but at the same time everyone cherishes to have good health throughout his life span .
Now let us look at why is it injurious ?
It basically starts process of hardening of arteries over a period of years , as cholesterol and fat deposits in arteries making them narrow , blocked or rigid . In this situation blood clots are likely to form in arteries leading to cardiovascular disease based on which arteries and blood vessels are involved.
Fatal Consequence : Blood clots in the heart and brain are the most common causes of sudden death .
- a blood clot in the arteries supplying the heart, which can lead to a heart attack also known as Coronary thrombosis
- The blood vessels to the brain can become blocked due to blood clot , which can lead to collapse, stroke and paralysis .This is also known as Cerebral thrombosis .
- In case of arteries of kidney it results in high blood pressure or kidney failure .
- The risks it causes for developing cancer is numerous some of them are :
- Lung cancer
- bladder cancer
- cancer of the oesophagus
- cancer of the kidneys
- cancer of the pancreas
- cervical cancer
- COPD : Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a collective term for a group of conditions that block airflow and make breathing more difficult such as : emphysema – breathlessness caused by damage to the air sacs (alveoli) and chronic bronchitis .Smoking is one of major causes and common cause for it .
How much impact it causes on health .
- Eye is one of the most important part of the body , and blood vessels in the eyes are sensitive and can be easily damaged causing a blood shot .
- Smoking can cause macular degeneration, resulting in the gradual loss of eyesight.
- Apart from eyesight it influences your arteries , lungs ,kidney ,heart etc .
- It affects production of thyroid in body and other important harmones .
Passive smoking :
Passive smoking puts you at even higher risks
How does quitting help ?
Lung damage from COPD is permanent, and quiting smoking at any stage reduces the rate of decline in lung capacity. When lung capacity declines breathlessness begins .
During monsoon days capability of our body’s digestive sytem is at its lowest and thus making us susceptible to diseases and having decreased immunity .Here are some tips for diet to maintain good health in monsoon .
1 .Avoid heavy salty food as it promotes water retention and bloating. It is better to have medium or low salt food.
2 .Have food which are dry in nature, like corn, (chana)chickpea , (besan) gram flour, (jow) oats. Avoid foods with high amount of fluid like rice, watermelon, muskmelon etc as it causes swelling in the body.
4 .The milk is the better diet in this season. Drink butter milk as it improve digestion. Oily food should be taken in less quantity.
5 .Eat light foods like vegetables, fruits, cereals etc and avoid too much of meat or fish. One can also enjoy grilled, tandoori foods which need minimum oil/butter.
6 .Avoid foods which are very sour like tamarind (imli), chutneys and pickles as they promote water retention.
7 .Consume a lot of bitter vegetables like karela (bitter gourd) and bitter herbs like neem (margosa), methi (fenugreek) seeds, haldi (turmeric) as it prevents infection.
8 .Add ginger, garlic, asafoetida(hing) ,pepper, cumin powder (jeera powder), coriander(dhaniya powder) and turmeric (haldi) in your daily diet to improve your immunity and enhance digestion .